Re: reviving /etc/disktab?

On Jan 9, 2006, at 11:32 AM, Jaromir Dolecek wrote:

Optionally, we might change getdiskbyname(3) too look into
the example disktab when an entry is not found in /etc/disktab.
This would actually be the best option IMHO.

It would? How is that any different than actually having the entry in /etc/disktab?

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek%NetBSD.org@localhost>            http://www.NetBSD.cz/
-=- We can walk our road together if our goals are all the same; -=- -=- We can run alone and free if we pursue a different aim. -=-

-- thorpej