Subject: Re: Packages.
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.org>
From: David Aiau <r2yum4u@es.co.nz>
List: port-amiga
Date: 11/14/2005 21:36:54
Hello Ignatios

 =

 =

> If your kernel configuration has the line "options COMPAT_16" it should=

> work.

I take it only custom compiled Kernels could exist without the line. Othe=
rwise
it would be a rather horrible oversight.

We could then say, as long as you haven't modified the generic Kernel in =
the
2.1 distribution then yes the packages will run.

@Thomas
I apologise for rushing in and offering some speculation, I really do nee=
d to
stop applying common sense and logic to solving all situations.

It just doesn't always work.

Regards
 =

~Yes I am a Kiwi, No, I did not appear as an extra in 'Lord of the Rings'=
~