Subject: SV: Partitions.
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Thomas_Sj=F6lin?= <munchkin@swipnet.se>
List: port-amiga
Date: 11/13/2005 16:01:56
> root is always the "a" partition and swap always "b". In
> your case the device is wd0, thus its wd0a and wd0b.

Thanx. I got all of that working now.

The problem is now that it worked the first 3 times when I tried the
installation. I got the configuration wrong all of them so I thought I'd
better start over from scratch.

However, the fourth time (I transfered the miniroot.fs every time just
to be on the safe side) it stopped with a "no init" error and it stops
there every time now no matter what I do. It finds the root and swap
partitoins by itself, the error comes directly after that. I tried to
reconfigure the partitions a bit but no change.

----------------
root on wd0a dumps on wd0b
root file system type: ffs
warning: no /dev/console