Subject: Re: activity
To: David Aiau <r2yum4u@es.co.nz>
From: Magnus Eriksson <magetoo@fastmail.fm>
List: port-amiga
Date: 11/06/2005 15:05:46
On Sat, 5 Nov 2005, David Aiau wrote:

> just reading back on the archives of this mailing list, there doesn't appear
> to be much activity... how does the Amiga Port of NetBSD actually survive
> I'm wondering?

   Not really answering your question, but I've seen more "The sky is
falling!" talk on the mac68k mailing list, and I suspect the 68k mac port
is much more widely used (just guessing).  So that could mean no one uses
NetBSD on Amiga, or that it just works for those who do.  :-)

   That being said, I don't actively use it on either architecture,
although I'm thinking of making the version 2 leap when I get the time.

MAgnus