Subject: SV: SV: Panic - MMU Fault
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Thomas_Sj=F6lin?= <munchkin@swipnet.se>
List: port-amiga
Date: 11/05/2005 10:27:49
> MMU table overflow because of limits of the "PMAP"
> implementation in NetBSD/Amiga and the size of the address
> space needed for the cv64/3d.
>
> Not pulling the symbol table in often helps.
>
> That's why I asked you to try with -s.

And how do I really do that? When I boot it up for the first time to
install and the prompt with "netbsd [-ASn2]" is up I tried entering
"netbsd -s" instead but there was no change, the same error occurred.

Forgive me for this but I am a complete noob when it comes to NetBSD.
Reading the install instructions doesn't really help me.