installing hard drive

Hi all,

It has been a long time since I have used Amiga OS and I just want to avoid any problems.

I am setting up another hard drive to put into my server and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is ok to us HDInstTools to partition the drive or do I need to use HDToolBox?

Could someone tell me where I can find some instructions on using HDToolBox? I have a 250 gig hard drive that I am looking to install and I am not sure how to use it with a drive of this size. It looks like I need to use advanced options and then manually put in the start cyl and end cyl. Then click on the used part of the bar that shows the parts used of the hard drive to create a new partition. My question is how do I figure the size of the partition in cylinders?

Also, I am setting up a hard drive to run 1.5.4 to put into a system that already has 2 drives with 1.6 on it. I would really like to keep the second drive. Is there a difference between the file systems in 1.5 and 1.6?

Thanks,
Al