Re: NetBSD 2.0.2

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 09:48:12AM +0100, Lars Hecking wrote:

> > >  Looks like I have to shelve that plan ... I tried a miniroot install on
> > >  a seperate drive, and the installer dumped me straight into the kernel
> > > (?)
> > >  debugger.
> >
> > "db>" ?
> >
> > Please report what the "trace" command tells.
>
>  Is there a serial console available at this point? I could hook up a Linux
>  laptop then ...

Would need a specialized kernel, where the serial port has priority for
the console.

I'll have to check our tools, and parameters of the install kernel, to
tell you whether this is doable without recompiling a kernel; but I can
easily build an install kernel for you, in case this is needed.

seal your e-mail: http://www.gnupg.org/