Installing NetBSD 2.0 on A1200 -> panic: MMU fault

Hi all,

I'm trying to install NetBSD 2.0 on my A1200 (KS3.0, Blizzard 1230/50
accelerator (50MHz 68030 with MMU), 64MB fast mem, 4.3GB HD). I
partitioned the drive as per the install notes, and succesfully copied
the miniroot filesystem to the swap partition. The miniroot filesystem
starts to boot ok, then I get the following:

root file system type: ext2fs
uvm_fault (0x2142b8,0x0,0,0x1) -> 0xe
trap type 8, code = 402076d, v=0
pid=1,lid=1,pc=000A71A0,ps=2004,sfc=1,dfc=1
<register contents>
<kernel stack>
panic: MMU fault
stopped in pid 1.1 (init) at netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x6: unlk a6

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be? The MMU works
well enough to run VMM in AmigaOS, and Debian runs ok, so I kind of
assume it isn't actually indicative of a faulty MMU. BTW I'm
completely new to NetBSD, so any instructions in longhand if possible
please :).

Tony