Re: NetBSD 2.0.2

Hello,

I am considering to install the latest NetBSD 2 on my 3000. Is an upgrade
from 1.6.x supported, and there any issues I should be aware of?

I'm not sure it was fixed, but in NetBSD 2.0, there was a memory leak in the kernel - it would, over time, just consume more and more memory until the system panics. The speed depends on how much you do with your machine. It wouldn't be bad to test with a local machine to see if the problem could be pinpointed.

John Klos