Anyone still needs MySQL4-Server?

Hello!

I've got some really bad news for you: I cannot confirm that MySQL4-Server would not build on NetBSD/Amiga. Just for testing purposes I've entered /usr/pkgsrc/databases/mysql4-server/ and started a build. It took some hours to build, but it ended up with a complete and fully functional (tested it with some real databases from my i386-NetBSD-webserver) package. So I do not know at all what went wrong with Emmanuel's Amiga. If anyone would still be interested in MySQL4-Server I've uploaded the tar.gz-FIles of the package including the depending MySQL4-Client to ftp://a500.de/pub/NetBSD/2.0/amiga/

Regards
Ruediger