Subject: Anyone still needs MySQL4-Server?
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Ruediger Engel <granada@a500.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/24/2005 10:20:16
Hello!

I've got some really bad news for you: I cannot confirm that
MySQL4-Server would not build on NetBSD/Amiga. Just for testing purposes
I've entered /usr/pkgsrc/databases/mysql4-server/ and started a build.
It took some hours to build, but it ended up with a complete and fully
functional (tested it with some real databases from my
i386-NetBSD-webserver) package. So I do not know at all what went wrong
with Emmanuel's Amiga.
If anyone would still be interested in MySQL4-Server I've uploaded the
tar.gz-FIles of the package including the depending MySQL4-Client to
ftp://a500.de/pub/NetBSD/2.0/amiga/

Regards
Ruediger