Subject: Re: NetBSD 2.0 Amiga
To: Sergis <sergio.campillo@wanadoo.es>
From: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@NetBSD.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/13/2004 16:26:28
On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Sergis wrote:

> xstreamtodev --input=miniroot.fs --rdb-name=swap --device=dkbscsi.device
> --unit=2
> warn: could not locate a partition with your specs
>
> The name of the swap partition is swap on hdtoolbox, and uses the
> dkbscsi.device unit 2 but don`t lock up my partition or is not supported my
> zorro2 dkb cobra scsi 2 controller?

  Try running rdbinfo --verbose --device=dkbscsi.device.  That should
show all the drives found on "dkbscsi.device" and display all their
partitions.  Hopefully you should see the "swap" partition listed.  You
can also use the --verbose option on the xstreamtodev program, which
may display some information as it's looking for the specified partition.

Michael