Subject: Re: wscons and serial console
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.org>
From: John Klos <john@ziaspace.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/20/2004 02:20:48
> wscons worked perfectly before I started using the serial console.

Oops, I forgot to mention what is not working!

When the system fully boots, I get a message:
Jan 20 07:18:15 reva getty[277]: /dev/ttyE0: Device not configured

I get that in spite of what I see before that:
wsdisplay0: screen 1 added (default, vt100 emulation)
wsdisplay0: screen 2 added (default, vt100 emulation)
wsdisplay0: screen 3 added (default, vt100 emulation)
wsdisplay0: screen 4 added (default, vt100 emulation)

And I cannot type on the keyboard, nor can I switch virtual consoles. The
screen just says:

NetBSD/amiga (reva.sixgirls.org) (ttyE1)

login:

Thanks,
John