Re: xstreamtodev problem

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:10:42 +0100, Darrell Blake
<darrell%dunmanifestin.co.uk@localhost> wrote:

Really strange. I've just tried copying UnLHA across too and that's giving
me the same error. It seems anything I copy accross gets screwed but
anything that's already there works... Is there any other program other
than apccomm which will transfer files from the pc parallel port to the
amiga parallel port?

Darrell

Try uuencoding files before tranfering them, there is less chance that
a text file will get corrupted.

mR.gAF