Subject: PCMCIA Network Card
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.org>
From: Darrell Blake <darrell@dunmanifestin.co.uk>
List: port-amiga
Date: 09/16/2003 10:02:20
Hi,

I've got a PCMCIA network card connected to my netbsd amiga and I'm wanting
to configure it. It's connected to a router which uses DHCP. When I run
"ifconfig -a" I get the following output (excluding loopback device)...

sl0: flags=c010<POINTOPOINT,LINK2,MULTICAST> mtu 296
ppp0: flags=8010<POINTOPOINT,MULTICAST> mtu 1500

It's the sl0: that's intriguing me. I havn't actually configured the kernel
for PCMCIA support because I don't know how to so I'm inclined to believe
that this isn't the card so I'm wondering what it is.

Please help,

Darrell