Re: installation probs

Am Samstag, den 26.07.03 um 19:03:40,
schrieb lakomok%free.fr@localhost zum Thema
#Re: installation probs# :

NB-> I guess that you met a generic problem with Amiga. I don't exactly
NB-> remember which Amiga, but with some Amiga, the BFFS(5berkeley Fast File
NB-> System, aka NetBSD filesystem) is not visable. There is a solution,
NB-> very simple solution. Get BFFS (1.4 readonly is good if I remember
NB-> well) for Amiga and put the file onto your RDB with HDToolBox (as you
NB-> would put the file 'L:FastFileSystem')

I`ll try and report if it worx :-)

--
         \\///
         (0 0)