Re: Problems with NetBSD 1.6 on an A3000 w/ 040 MKII

Hi again,

just to let you know, I fiddled around with my simms, and ended up with
2x32MB on the cyberstorm, and removed the motherboard memory.

NetBSD now works (at least both times I booted and started x - played a
bit with gcc, started a couple of apps, etc.). ;-)

Before that, it would crash on various places during startup,
complaining about an MMU fault. Couldnt even get to a login prompt with
the memory on the motherboard.

Anyway, that's a good sign, although the gurus on the AOS side, are
still there...

Thanks,
Emmanuel Vasilakis