Problems with NetBSD 1.6 on an A3000 w/ 040 MKII

Hi,

I've recently installed a cysberstorm MKII 040 accelerator on my A3000D.

Since then, my Amiga behaves strangly. On the AmigaOS side, I get random
crashes (8000 0000x) or lockups, even though I have installed the latest
68040.library from phase5.

On the NetBSD side, my fine 1.6 installation (at least it was when I was
using the on-board 030), refuses to boot.

It did boot once (the first time I tried), got to a login prompt, got to
a bash prompt, but then the machine froze when I tried to startx. It did
manage to change the screen res, though.

Now, I cant even get to a login prompt. The boot process dumps me to the
debugger, just after the "motd" load, warning me that sh has issued a
free() in a wrong page. I'm not in front of my Amiga atm, so I cant give
more precise debug messages.

Anyway, does anyone know why this has occured? I'm suspecting my ram
simms. There are 4 on the cyberstorm, of various capacities, giving a
total of 48MB. There are also 16 more MB on the motherboard, via an
AmiFAST board.

Does anyone has any suggestions on what could be wrong with my setup?

Thanks,
Emmanuel Vasilakis