Subject: loadbsd / gobsd errors
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: David Hopper <dhop@nwlink.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/26/2003 09:20:18
Hi all,

Wheezing some life back into my NetBSD 1.5 A3000 (with the hope of playing
around with amigappc code), I'm having some issues in my upgrade to 1.6.
Apologies if this has been covered, but a scan of the mailing list turns up
few posts related to this.

(From AmigaDOS 3.9)

loadbsd-2.16 -a -n2 netbsd
loadbsd-2.16: unknown binary: Undefined error

gobsd MULTIUSER MANYSEG netbsd
FATAL:  Unknown binary

NetBSD-1.6/amiga/binary/sets directory onto an Alpha, then ncftp'd it over to
the Amiga.  Did a gunzip, tar xvfp using existing ixemul tools that have
worked fine before...  Did a chmod 777 on the kernel file.  I re-downloaded
it a couple of times to check.

Is this simply file corruption?

--Dave