priority list (Re: does anybody need binpatch?)

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 08:32:58PM +0100, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> >   What is on your priority list? wscons? usb?
>
> SP-DIF part of repulse.c, rewriting the pmap, port-amigappc...

  Would be really cool if port-amigappc would get into somthing usable.

  What about new hardware support? I have an USB card that I would
  like to use with NetBSD. My knowledge about the NetBSD kernel and
  hw-hacking is rather limited... I have no really idea how config(8)
  works. Help appriciated.

  Gunther