Re: 1.6 and /dev/reload

> On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 02:35:31PM -0700, Michael L. Hitch wrote:
>>> [/dev/reload and ELF]
>>
>>   I've thought about seeing if I could change it to work with ELF kernels.
>
>   Thats certainly possible. The code parses the a.out kernel itself. I am
>   not sure whats the correct way to teach the code about ELF. I have looked
>   at the code for the first time now and I noticed that it requires/uses
>   chip memory...

Cannot kloader port to amiga (and other m68k)? kloader is
   cpu_reboot() -> load new kernel(/netbsd) if possible -> jump new kernel
I do not know why it is put in MD.

arch/hpc/hpc/kloader.c
arch/hpc/include/kloader.h
arch/hpcmips/hpcmips/kloader_machdep.c
arch/hpcmips/include/kloader.h
arch/hpcsh/hpcsh/kloader_machdep.c
arch/hpcsh/include/kloader.h
arch/playstation2/playstation2/kloader.[ch]