Subject: Thank You for Your Report (SafeHarbor) (KMM69614095V27646L0KM)
To: port-amiga <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: eBay SPAMMED Mail <spam@ebay.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/19/2003 17:54:09
Thank you for taking the time to write us. We take reports of spam =
from
our community members seriously and will investigate your report as =
soon
as possible.

eBay's SafeHarbor Department usually reviews all reports of spam =
within
24 hours. Please keep in mind that the action taken based on your =
report
is confidential.  For privacy reasons, we will not be able to keep you =

informed of any developments; however, we pledge to quickly examine =
your
report and apply our guidelines fairly. These guidelines may include a =

warning, a temporary suspension, or an indefinite suspension. We will
contact you if we need more information.

In order for us to take action on this report we require an email with =

the full header. If you did not include the header, please resubmit =
your
report and include this information.  You can review what a header is
and how to locate it at the following web address:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/information.html

If you have trouble finding the email header, we suggest that you go =
the following link, which contains information on how to obtain =
headers
for many email services:

http://spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/19.html

Now that this individual has contacted you, you may want to consider
adding their email address to your "blocked" list and be sure to take
advantage of any junk email filters provided by your email program.

Please note that the spam@ebay.com email address is reserved for
reporting Spam issues only.  If you have any questions or concerns =
that
fall under a different area, please contact us by selecting the =
subject
line specific to your concern through the webform located at the
following web page:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

If you would like more information regarding Safe Harbor policies,
please visit:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/investigates.html

We appreciate your concerns and we thank you for helping to keep eBay =
safe and reputable forum in which to conduct business.

IMPORTANT
**Please do not respond to this email as your reply will not be
received.

Regards,
eBay SafeHarbor Team