IDE-doubler support

I'm planning to write support for 'standard' IDE doublers in the near
future (as I really want to be able to use my CDROM in NetBSD too...).

If anyone has written any hacks/kludges/anything related to this or has
any docs (I have only the Linux driver sources and disassembly from
AmigaOS drivers) please get in touch with me.

And yeah, I know IDE doubling is a horrible hack and should die even
more horrible death, but it's my only option right now...

--
Ilpo Ruotsalainen - <lonewolf%iki.fi@localhost> - http://www.iki.fi/lonewolf/