shouldn't installboot install /boot.amiga?

it seems installboot(8) on the amiga port only installs the bootblock
without setting up the second stage boot loader, /boot.amiga. This
requires the user to still copy the file manually, which one has to know
first. IMHO that should happen automatically, or at least print some
message, no?

 - Hubert

P.S.: I have 1.6 running on a fresh disk on my a2k now, thanks for all of
      you who helped me!
P.P.S.S: And just for the record, my A2065 problem was the jumper not set
         for the AUI interface properly.

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> http://www.NetBSD.org/