Subject: Re: 1.6 & -current miniroot: grey screen after loading kernel
To: Ilpo Ruotsalainen <lonewolf@iki.fi>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/02/2003 10:54:54
On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Ilpo Ruotsalainen wrote:
> kernel to boot and says default is [netbsd -ASn2] just enter netbsd -Sn2

I tried that (leaving out -A), same result. :(

> instead and hopefully it works better. (Didn't have time to figure out
> why the AGA stuff fails for me - might be bug in code or just that my
> scandoubler doesn't like the mode it tries to use.)

I'm using a scandoubler too, but I'd expect it at least do display garbage
in that case. Monitor says it's running at 31kHz / 50Hz at the grey
screen. Blindly typing things doesn't get a reaction (like blinking
harddisk LED).

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html