Subject: ADOSFS reading corrupted data
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Ilpo Ruotsalainen <lonewolf@iki.fi>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/20/2002 04:48:54
I tried to install NetBSD/amiga from 1.6 release CD image on my A1200
and ended up having same problems as described in PR 16021. After some
debugging it turned out that adosfs is reading corrupted data after
block boundary: on a FS with 1024 byte blocks the 1025th byte is read
wrong, on a FS with 4096 byte blocks the 4097th byte is read wrong.

Currently trying to figure out where things go wrong but as I lack
reasonable ways to transfer kernels to my amiga it'll probably take a
while, so if anyone can help in debugging this or already knows the
solution please let me know.

(Side note: If anyone has a Zorro board for A1200 to sell I could be
interested, not having a network card option is kinda annoying...)

--
Ilpo Ruotsalainen - <lonewolf@iki.fi> - http://www.iki.fi/lonewolf/