Re: LoadBSD for ELF kernels

>   If there is real interest, I will finish and donate the code.

This would be great. Currently it seems like the only way I would be able
to install NetBSD 1.6 because I can't boot the install filesystem that
xstreamtodev writes to the swap -- my second disk refuses to show up in
the early startup menu when it's on the same SCSI chain as the disk I
currently run AmigaOS off of. The latter[0] on the other hand refuses to
acknowledge its existance to the SCSI controller[1] unless there is a
narrow disk[2] on the chain too, so I need to have both connected.

[0] Which is an Ultra2LVD disk on a narrow->wide converter.
[1] CybSCSImk2
[2] Must be a disk, it seems. Having the SCSI scanner turned on doesn't
    help.

--
/ali
:wq