Thanks for the time that has been!

As I have gone and sold my A1200 and bought me a Pegasos, so I think it's
time for me to unsubscripe this maillist. I'm great full for all the help
that I have got from this newsgroup, even if it's not always been really
related to netbsd.

I'll will stay in the amigappc for a while, but I won't expect many posts
there as that maillist have been more or less dead for a long long time.

                                                             (. .)
  E-Mail: trizt%iname.com@localhost            URL:
http://www.kotiaho.net/~trizt/
     ICQ: 13696780
  System: MorphOS/Linux System               (PPC750/600  AMD K7A/1000)
            EU forbids you to send spam without my permission