Re: amiga ppc files

Nicolas Bruno BASTIEN wrote:

> Is there anyone that can tell me where are these files, I want to have a look
> at it in order to know how it works.

You could download the tar sets from a NetBSD mirror near you. If you
want to look at the kernel source files of NetBSD 1.6 you need
ftp://ftp.fr.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.6/source/sets/syssrc.tgz.
The files specific to NetBSD/amigappc are located under
src/sys/arch/amigappc/ in this archive file.

ftp://ftp.fr.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src should
contain tar archives of the most current (i.e. newer than 1.6) source
files, updated once a week, I believe.

And if you intend to follow the development more closely, you will
probably need to use anonymous CVS (or SUP) to update the source
files you downloaded above (see
http://www.fr.netbsd.org/mirrors/index.html).

ciao
     Klaus