Subject: Re: about amigappc
To: <>
From: J.O. Aho <trizt@kotiaho.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/03/2002 23:01:02
On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Nicolas Bruno BASTIEN wrote:

> Does amigappc mainteners need some help ?
> I can try to help (maybe as many amiga ppc users, I guess)

As I have understod it, the main problem at the moment is a dead PPC card
that have stoped the development on the amigappc version.

                                                             (. .)
  E-Mail: trizt@iname.com            URL: http://www.kotiaho.net/~trizt/
     ICQ: 13696780
  System: MorphOS/Linux System               (PPC603e/160  AMD K7A/1000)
            EU forbids you to send spam without my permission