Subject: KINDLY GET BACK TO ME PLEASE.
To: <>
From: Razeez Almajrin <almajrin2001@hotmail.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 09/13/2002 03:31:42
This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--47845847-afc5-45ea-acc1-9cc0e2cd1345

Attention: ,
(TREAT PRIVATELY BY THE OWNER OF COMPANY)
I am writing to solicite for your cooperation in a multi million dollars =
international contract supply for the Government of Kuwait. I am a foreigner =
working under the Government of Kuwait, but was opportuned to bid for the =
contract with a small company name I established for the contract purpose. =
The contract has been won, but due to my status and the limited nature of my =
company in fullfilling the contract supplies, I am contacting you to to stand =
in as my foreign sub-contractor partner so that the contract entitlement =
would released to you and or your company.
For your information, the contract value was over inflated by 30% and the =
Kuwait Ministry Of Finance approved the payment, so we would be willing to =
pay you for your assistance by means of commission from the over inflated =
sum.
If you can be relied upon and trusted in representing my companies interest =
as my beneficiary, then kindly contact me immediately via my email address =
and provide me with your Direct Telephone and Fax Numbers, exclusive email =
address, including full details of your company and personal profile so that =
I can evaluate how to incoporate your company as the sub-contractor fund =
reciever. As soon as I recieve the information, I shall contact you and =
discuss the immediate commencement of the project. Please bear in mind that =
time is of great essence in this business.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation as I expect your swift response in =
the above subject.
Regards,
R. Al-Mejrin.
--47845847-afc5-45ea-acc1-9cc0e2cd1345--