Re: LoadBSD for ELF kernels

Hi,

> where can I find an AmigaOS LoadBSD binary which can load ELF kernels?

I never found LoadBSD nor GoBSD for ELF. If there is something that works,
I'd like to know about it.

Since bootblocks don't work on my A1200 with Blizzard 1260 and SCSI
(perhaps they work on newer SCSI ROM versions?), I bought a
CompactFlash-to-IDE adapter and boot the bootblocks and 1.6 ELF kernel off
of an 8 meg CompactFlash card. I didn't really want to waste the space on
an IDE drive.

But I'm sure that there are some people out there who will want or need
LoadBSD. The one in-tree hasn't been uodated in a while, and doesn't
mention ELF.

We have a little while before 1.6 comes out, so hopefully someone will get
LoadBSD updated. Now who has ADE set up?

John Klos
Sixgirls Computing Labs