Re: NetBSD under an emulator?

[Andy Ball wrote in newsgate.netbsd.ports.amiga]
 > > Does anyone have NetBSD 1.6 running on their Amiga yet?
 > No, but over the last few days I've got an (emulated) Amiga working. I
 > would love to try NetBSD on that!  :-)  I wonder if I could boot the
 > emulator from dd style boot and root disk images.

['ullo Andy, fancy seeing you here]

Emulations I've come across don't have MMU emulation, and without that
they're unable to boot NetBSD, and the other compliment of *nixen available
for the Amiga.

--
rob                                 <e> rob%impure.org.uk@localhost <pgp>
0x8bb5c71e