Re: Working 1.6?

        Hi,

John Klos <john%sixgirls.org@localhost> writes:

> Kernels I've tried are cross-built, native-built under current, with and
> without the debugger, GENERIC cross-built and native-built.
>
> Any other ideas?

I've had such problems with any kernel bigger than 2 megabytes for
quite some time now.

I guess the problem lies in start_c() in amiga_init.c. The temporary
pagetables clash with the other ones.

Besides, this code is a real mess and 68040/60's are handled almost
similarly but separately from 68020/30's. This is a source of
confusion.

 Aymeric