Subject: Re: Adding gspa binary output (was: CVS commit: syssrc/sys/arch/amiga)
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@lists.veego.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/27/2002 13:39:31
On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 01:18:13PM +0200, Jaromir Dolecek wrote:
> Nono, the output was just plain C code, not binary output - see
> generated grf_ultms.c.
>
> Previously, it would generate the C file and compile it using
> C compiler. Now, the C file is pre-generated.

As far as i remeber this IS the problem and the reason why the C file
couldn't be included in the source tree. Sorry you right that this is
not a binary file itself, but it contains the binary output.

Please ask Ignatios about this part.

I can't find a mail now which describes why we have to use the gspa 'compiler'
and can't add a generated c file.

Bernd