Amiga iso image, RFE

Hi

Not a huge problem or a bug but a request for enhancement to the iso
image provided from your ftp site.

The file miniroot.fs that must be placed on swap is only available
gzipped.  I do not have gunzip for the amiga and have had to burn
another CD with the gunzipped miniroot.fs on it.  As this CD is far
from full can I request that future versions have this file
uncompressed on them.

One other quick question, any plans to support the mediator PCI bus
board and pci stuff in the future?

Many thanks,

Gary Pentland