Re: pci support ?!

Hi John

On 21-Jan-02, you wrote:

> For the moment. Can you program in c? If so, maybe, with some help,
> drivers can be written for the PCI bus.
>
> I've been wanting to get the PCI busboard that plugs into the CyberStorm
> for a while, hoping to write drivers for it for NetBSD. One thing that
> would be nice in a production server is 100 mbit ethernet without the
> Zorro-II overhead...
>
> Interested?

  I program in C++, but my experience is limited. I mean I do understand well C
and C++, but I never went into dealing with hardware directlly on an Amiga/68k
machine. (only 8086/8 development kits :) ) And I never joined a big
development before.
  Maybe with help I could do something... And so I would be interested helping
devel NetBSD/amiga.

Best regards,
--