Subject: Re: pci support ?!
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Jose Andias <jose_andias@netcabo.pt>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/21/2002 15:16:24
Hi John

On 21-Jan-02, you wrote:

> For the moment. Can you program in c? If so, maybe, with some help,
> drivers can be written for the PCI bus.
> =

> I've been wanting to get the PCI busboard that plugs into the CyberStor=
> for a while, hoping to write drivers for it for NetBSD. One thing that
> would be nice in a production server is 100 mbit ethernet without the
> Zorro-II overhead...
> =

> Interested?
> =

  I program in C++, but my experience is limited. I mean I do understand =
well C and C++, but I never went into dealing with hardware directlly on =
an Amiga/68k machine. (only 8086/8 development kits :) ) And I never join=
ed a big development before.
  Maybe with help I could do something... And so I would be interested he=
lping devel NetBSD/amiga.

Best regards,
-- =

  :      http://vegeta.ourhp.com      :