Subject: PAL & AGA problem
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: jm <jmjr@subdimension.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/29/2001 22:37:49
Hello Adam

On 26-Feb-01, you wrote:

> Try to recompile the kernel, leaving only GRF_AGA and GRF_PAL options
> (from all GRF_*).  I recommend the lastest sources.

I had tried to recompile the kernel using the latest sources as you said
but again that didnt work... (Only use the GRF_PAL,GRF_AGA options)
If i specify the -A option at boot I get a doublescan screen I can not see
and I am not specify -A , then I cant use more than 16 colors
(ioctl complains it can't allocate buffers)
I have a BlizzPPC/040 card if that can help...
Please help me, or I will throw my Amiga out of the window.........

Regards
           Giannis Mavridakis