Red screen with A3000

After a mishap on my system, the RDG of my harddisk containing NetBSD
was gone. However I was aware of the low/high cylinders of the 3
partitions /, swap und /usr. I reorganized the disk exactly the same
way it was prior the disaster (including DOSType, reserved blocks, ...)

I was also lucky that I had a complete Image Backup (made with Diavolo
3.5 Pro). Hence I was able to restore the entire system!

However ... after booting, I got a red screen (hardware/memory
damage). This must be related in some respect to an error during my
NetBSD restore operation, since AmigaOS works fine!

Did I miss someting during the restore?

TIA

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg