Subject: Re: virtual terminals
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Petri Tapio Koistinen <pkoistin@cs.stadia.fi>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/26/2001 11:25:24
On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, ali (Anders Lindgren) wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> > If you (or somebody else) contribute the wscons support for the other
>
> I have an A4000/CV64-3D due for reinstall. Would there be lots of
> low-level hacking involved (in which case I am right out), or is
> it just a matter of adapting platform-independent code to some
> port-amiga arch-dep API? How big a task would this be?

As far as I know this a Simple Matter Of Programming. I think it's more
like adapting port-specific code work with platfrom-independent (wscons)
code. You just need to know how do this. And neither do I know how to do
this. I would like help with this too. I could do and test Picasso IV
support with some help from others.

Petri