Problem with console text at installation

Hi,

I have problem to install NetBSD 1.5.2 because I can't read the console text.
The console is bigger than the screen, i.e he screen overlapps itself so to
say. See ASCII below. I use a A4000 , Picasso IV , Nec xv17 , Cyberstorm MK II
68040/040 .

--------------------------------------
|                                    |
|                                    |
|          Text starts here and then |
|continues here bla bla bla          |

The next text line starts under the word Text, so every line have double text.
I can get a bit in the installation but the manual is not very clear of what
all question are and what to answer so I'm stuck. I have read that more people
have had problem with this back to NetBSD 1.1 but no fix have been found.

* Can someone help me?

Regards
/Patrik S. (Sweden)