Subject: Savecore problems ?
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas-Peter Klug <thomas-peter.klug@db.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/11/2001 10:56:51
Hi !

Another question relation to NetBSD installed on my A4000D 68040/40 wit=
h IDE.
The setup went smoothly and the system is running and therefore stable.=

For the setup I was using a different partition for SWAP (sd1b) than no=
w for normal use (sd0b).
I changed "fstab" accordingly to use sd0b instead of sd1b of swap-volum=
e, and it is accepted as far as I can see.
But:
While booting and executing "rc.d" a message about "savecore" shows up =
and claims about a not configured sd1b, which is correct in that way, t=
hat device/partition sd1b is no longer in the system.
I've tried to find a link or an entry of sd1b in "rc.d" but failed to f=
ind it.

Any suggestions ?

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen,

Thomas-Peter Klug

--

Diese E-Mail enth=E4lt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich gesch=FCtzte Inf=
ormationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail=

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If =
you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in err=
or) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any u=
nauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this=
 e-mail is strictly forbidden.
=