Subject: Package "gle-3.0.3" brings up error
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas-Peter Klug <thomas-peter.klug@db.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/10/2001 13:31:44
Hi !

I'm looking for some advice... NetBSD 1.5.2, again.

While compiling gnome everthing went smooth until package "gle-3.0.3" r=
quired for "xscreensaver-gnome". Prerequisites are (besides other packa=
ges, of course) "Mesa", "Mesa-lib", "glu-*" and "glut-*", which all of =
them compiled and installed without an error.
gettext-lib-0.10.35nb1, gmake-3.79.1, libtool-base-1.4.20010614nb3, Mes=
a-3.4.2nb1, MesaLib-3.4.2, glu-3.4.2, glut-3.4.2, x11-links-0.4 .
Meanwhile I have compiled and installed nearly every package required f=
or gnome, with exception of "gle-3.0.3'.
After "make" it extracts its archive and checks all prerequisites. Then=
 it shows up an error in line "checking for GL =3D=3D> getGLError no -l=
GL found" or the like.
Is there an option which I can give to let it compile completely ?

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen,

Thomas-Peter Klug [HonestJohn]
thomas-peter.klug@db.com
A4000T/68060/50MHz/PPC604/233MHz
- OS3.9/PIV*Concierto*Paloma*Pablo
- 128MB/P96v2.0

--

Diese E-Mail enth=E4lt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich gesch=FCtzte Inf=
ormationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail=

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If =
you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in err=
or) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any u=
nauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this=
 e-mail is strictly forbidden.
=