How to setup a Zip100 / Amiga audio

Hi !

Using A4000D with CSPPC 68060/604+ and 128 MB, SCSI-II-only devices (SCSI-chain
correctly set up) and latest NetBSD 1.5.2

1.
Does anybody know how to setup a internal ZIP100 hooked upon cybppc.device
under NetBSD 1.5.2 ? I want to exchange data between NetBSD/Amiga/Windows98...
The device shows up as sd3 (command disklabel sd3), showing only an partition
(a) located on the whole media..
After command disklabel -i -I sd3 (setting up partition (a) or (d) fitting on
the whole media, choosing MSDOS as filesystem and writing label) I'm still not
able to read or write data on the media.
Coming back to AmigaOS or Windows 98 the media ist corrupted and OS denies
every attempt to format the media.
"What have I done to deserve this ?"

2. After making links from
     /dev/audio0 to /dev/audio
     /dev/sound0 to /dev/sound
     /dev/audioctl0 to /dev/audioctl
I still can get no satif... sound from my KDE (Systembells, xmms etc.)
On the console sometimes it beeps when I've done something evil and wrong, but
there seems to be to komplex way to make sound. What's up here, what's the
magic and where can I get more information about this ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thomas-Peter Klug [HonestJohn]
thomas-peter.klug%db.com@localhost
A4000T/68060/50MHz/PPC604/233MHz
- OS3.9/PIV*Concierto*Paloma*Pablo
- 128MB/P96v2.0
<*>>>09.10.2001, 16:17:19<<<*>

Fortune # 5119:
+#if defined(__alpha__) && defined(CONFIG_PCI)
+       /*
+        * The meaning of life, the universe, and everything. Plus
+        * this makes the year come out right.
+       year -= 42;
+#endif
(From the patch for 1.3.2: (kernel/time.c), submitted by Marcus Meissner)

Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten
haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail.
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.