Subject: Re: CNet CN40BC PCMCIA Ethernet card works on Amiga 1200 under NetBSD 1.5.2
To: Aymeric Vincent <xmimic@free.fr>
From: Chris Edwards <cme@ihug.co.nz>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/02/2001 07:53:43
----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Aymeric Vincent" <xmimic@free.fr>
To: "Ignatios Souvatzis" <is@netbsd.org>
Cc: "Chris Edwards" <cme@ihug.co.nz>; <port-amiga@netbsd.org>; "Martin =
Bertelsmann" <m_bert@sol.wohnheim.uni-ulm.de>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: CNet CN40BC PCMCIA Ethernet card works on Amiga 1200 under =
NetBSD 1.5.2

> Whatever these are, &sp is the correct way of specifying a space
> character in pcmciadevs (certainly due to the fact that this file is
> processed by awk).

Yes, I only this noticed this after the header file that the awk script =
produced caused the compile to fail with syntax errors!  I wouldn't have =
expected that quoting the string wouldn't be enough...

> And... Chris, I'm sorry to tell you that you were the victim of a
> forgotten pull-up request. Your card has been supported in -current
> for three months... (from cvs log pcmciadevs)

Oh well, never mind - I'm not following -current at the moment anyway, =
and it was interesting to get in and look at some of the source.

Regards,
Chris Edwards