Re: HD Floppy Drives

Ignatios Souvatzis:
> > Does NetBSD 1.5 support DD/HD floppy drivers?
>
> Yes. (well, there's an open PR that claims that sometimes a HD isn't
> recognized as such, but it should work).

That PR (port-amiga/6157) was originated by me. Unfortunately I do not
have enough spare time to provide more feedback than what I sent to
Ignatios some two years ago (my Amiga is not my primary machine any
longer).

Georges, maybe you could try to reproduce the problem I described in the PR?

Regards
    Ingolf