Subject: Re: HD Floppy Drives
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Georges Heinesch <geohei-ml@geohei.lu>
List: port-amiga
Date: 06/15/2001 00:33:13
Quoting Ignatios Souvatzis (13-Jun-01 21:48:59):

> On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 10:01:29AM +0100, Georges Heinesch wrote:
>> Does NetBSD 1.5 support DD/HD floppy drivers?

> Yes. (well, there's an open PR that claims that sometimes a HD isn't
> recognized as such, but it should work).

Does this apply to HD in general (ados & msdos) or only to ados or
msdos? As I told Petri already, the msdos FAT disk is fine (it can be
read/written from an NetBSD/i386 system), but it doesn't work on the
Amiga.

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei@geohei.lu