Re: Using bootblocks on Blizzard 1260

In netbsd.ports.amiga, you wrote:

>I have... but with A2000 and GVP's G-Force 030. No matter how I set things
>up, I always needed to use the boot menu to force it boot from NetBSD's
>partition.

As you can force it to boot using the menu, booting itself via the blocks
works.

You need to adjust the boot priorities, I guess. The selected partition is
the partition  with the highes priority; if there are several of them, the
first one found.

If you did this correctly, and it still doesn't work, your ROMs do
something... wierd.