Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: NetBSD 1.5.1 freezing at cd0]
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: John <john@sixgirls.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/21/2001 11:24:36
> My setup: (no open cable connectors left)
>
> (active wide terminator)
> (Mustek 6000CX flatbed scanner, wide - narrow adaptor, SCSI addr 1,
> non-term)
> (Cyberstorm MKIII)

On internal busses, the wide-to-narrow adapter usually just connects to
the multi-plug wide cable and so the bus continues wide.

On the external busses, since devices are daisy chained, it doesn't sound
like you're maintaining the wide status of your SCSI bus, since you have
the wide-to-narrow, then the scanner, then the terminator.

Have you tried booting with just the wide terminator plugged in and no
scanner?

John Klos